Carlsbad Marathon Roll For a Cure Jan 25, 2009

Carlsbad Marathon Roll For a Cure Jan  25, 2009
My Family- The greatest

The Cook Men at Thanksgiving

The Cook Men at Thanksgiving

ALS Team Walk At Mission Bay October, 2008

ALS Team Walk  At Mission Bay October, 2008
Our ALS Walk was fantastic, the team was fantastic!

My Pogi Sons

My Pogi Sons
Peter, Rick, Nathan, and Tito- the greatest sons a man could have!

The family

The family
Having Fun during Fathers Day!!

Rod, Chuck and Steve in Millington Tennessee August 2008

Rod, Chuck and Steve in Millington Tennessee August 2008
The Cook boys at it again 2008. Rod and Steve are awesome brothers.

Chuck and Atring

Chuck and Atring
Together Forever. The Love of my Life!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

ALS Walk

Well here I am again. Went to the ALS Association, and registered my team for the ALS Walk on Oct 19, 2008. I named my team Chuck's Volunteers.
I am always hesitant to ask for money for anything...I never was a very good salesman.
However..I do believe in this. Number one...the ALS Association does a lot of good. They are friends and problem solvers to those of us with ALS. Doctors tell us what to do, advise us, diagnose us. The ALS Association listens to us. They know what we are going through, and are always trying to help.
Also...raising money for a cure. I am not so sure they will find a cure in my lifetime. I am praying, but I am realistic. I know that research takes years. Oh well. But I do want to help someone else who might be going through what I am in the future.
Also..it gives me something positive to look forward too.
Anyway..we will try to raise money...

No comments: